• Lack of women in senior leadership positions locally and nationally, as recognised for the Department of Education
• Typical issues holding women back included; confidence, assertiveness, and application and interview skills
• Supported the school in applying for funding from the DofE to fund a programme to support female aspiring leaders within the school
• Designed and delivered a Women in Leadership Programme for 17 delegates which included:
• A series of workshops on topics such as Leadership Skills, Confidence & Resilience, Assertiveness skills, Stress Management, Career Planning, Presentation Skills, Application and Interview techniques
• One to one coaching sessions including Clarity 4D personality profiling, with each session tailored to the delegate and situation to help them develop their leadership behaviours and achieve their goals.
• Assessment and validation of the workshops and outcomes
From the workshops results included:
• 14% increase in confidence, assertiveness and resilience
• 18% increase in ability to hold difficult conversations
• 8% improvement in understanding career goals and career planning
From the one to one coaching sessions, outcomes varied but included; increased clarity in careers goals, better decision making, improved assertiveness, improved leadership behaviours such as delegation skills and strategic thinking.